Introduction

Hello fellow readers,

Unlike HMC Mystery Chronicles (my other story), this story is more interactive. This story involves not only me, but also the reader. There will be a lot of interesting things going on here, you'll soon find out.

HMC LEADS is now going into its true stories. There are, at the moment, 3 character stories and more will be added slowly. The main story is starting now, but I still won't tell you what LEADS stands for.

THIS STORY IS NOT RELATED WITH THE NEW COUNCIL CALLED 'HMC LEADS' IN THE HMC DEPARTMENT

A few notes before you continue to read.

Note:

1. Characters in this story may contain real people's name but are totally fictitious.
2. The story might contain grammatical mistakes and a few rare logical errors which escapes me.
3. I cannot add everyone in this story so I apologise if your name is not in there.
4. This work is copyrighted. If you wish to use anything from here, please reference it. If you wish to copy everything and distribute it, please inform me first.

That's about it. Enjoy.

Status Update (16 Jan 09): New Character Intro - Joshua
Status Update (20 Jan 09): New Character Intro - Ben
Status Update (21 Jan 09): Prologue added
Status Update (23 Jan 09): Chapter 1: The Search (Part 1) added
Status Update (01 Feb 09): Short Story: Living in Books added
Status Update (03 Feb 09): Chapter 1: The Search (Part 2) added
Status Update (24 Feb 09): Chapter 1: The Search (Part 3) added

Also, I've got a new blog for the fun of it: http://the-one-liner.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment